Friday 30 September 2016

Queen of Seasons

Hi there

New launch weekend over at Aurora Wings today!!!

This lovely image is from the snow queen range but I'm not ready to head into winter yet so decided to colour her up in warm autumnal shades. I ran out of time but think she would work equally well in summer colours too as well as whites and blues for a winter snow theme.... maybe I'll try those over the weekend :)

This image can be purchased from the Aurora Wings Etsy shop

There's more than this image launching on the weekend though - have a look on the showcase designer blog too for other new launches and inspiration!


Lastly check out the Aurora Wings Facebook page for a change to win a couple of digis.....



7 comments:

  1. Oh I love those stunning red roses that match her flowing locks, Hath! What a gorgeous take on this beautiful new Snow Queen!. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see your color palette on this image, Hath Thi! The title tends to give color ideas into people's heads, but you've proven with your coloring that she looks great in red, plum, and green! I've always admired red hair paired with bright peridot green, so this is a real treat for me. Thank you so much for this lovely sample for today's new release showcase at Aurora Wings! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love the colour palette on the image, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful in this warm colours... so different from the others and I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful I love the way you have done the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush, I love the red hair and bright green of the leaves x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the choice of colors here!! Its always so nice to see something totally different than you would normally see! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete