Thursday 8 August 2019

More AW Zodiac Sprites

Hi there

More of these super cute zodiac sprites from Aurora Wings launching today!
I'm still in my colouring pencil phase so that's the medium I've gone with. I may need to put all these into a little birthday book project when I get the time!



There are more than just the two sprites I've used included in the launch so please see the AW showcase blog for more inspiration...

You can also purchase these digis at the AW etsy store and AW website

Don't forget to take advantage of the coupons available through to the weekend!




2 comments:

  1. wonderfull colouring, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist coloring in colored pencils, right? They create such a soft storybook atmosphere with ease, I love them. Both of your coloring are so sweet and beautiful. My eyes are drawn to the Pisces with beautiful color gradations. Thank you so much for the lovely inspiration for today's new release showcase, Hath Thi. M xxx

    ReplyDelete