Friday 28 October 2016

Weeping Rose - Aurora Wings

Hi there

Another double showcase at Aurora Wings this weekend with two beautiful rose inspired images. Both are beautiful but I decided to work with this one because I always find it difficult to make sympathy cards. The image is so tasteful and I thought it fitted the poem so well

Its been coloured with copics (new pens courtesy of the ebay fairy!) which I'm still getting to grips with.

See more inspiration at the Aurora wings showcase blog and if you would like to purchase this digi, it is available via the etsy shop here, and the other new image is available here


3 comments:

  1. So beautifully coloured and that sentiment.... The hair on my neck stands right up now.... Love this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she makes a perfect sympathy card, Hath and this is beyond beautiful. The sentiment brought tears to my eyes and your coloring is exquisite. Im sure this will bring great comfort to whoever receives it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is perfect for a sympathy card, and you've created a gorgeous one with beautiful sentiment. Love the deep lavender roses and your simple, serene design. Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our new release showcase at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete